Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Victoria. Or Vicki. Sometimes Tori. You can call me whatever you want.

 
Some of you may know me from my 9-to-5 blog, ShutterShots Photography. If so, glad you could join us!

And, some of you may ACTUALLY know me. If that’s you, welcome! I’m so glad to know you, too! (Unless I don’t actually know you and you’re just a stalker. In that case, hold on while I call the police.)

This blog was created because I was asked by a few different people to do it. I basically will do anything anyone tells me to. As long as there are Girl Scout cookies involved. Which there weren’t. But, I’ll let it slide this time. 

This blog will recap my love life. It is not meant to make you sick with envy or make you jealous of our fabulous dates. Well, it may, but that’s not why I’m writing it. I’m writing it because I’ve never done so many fun things with a really amazing guy, and I want to remember these things all the live long day. This blog may not be for everyone, but it is rewarding. No, really…I’m going to give out awards at the end of the year. One of which will be Perfect Attendance. Recipient will receive a *free Personal Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut.

Here’s the backstory. I recently started dating this guy. Not just ANY guy, but THIS one. Long story short: We went to school together…lived our own lives up until a few months ago…our moms decided to hook us up (true story)…and the rest is history. As of today, we’ve almost been together  two months. What?! Two whole months?! You’re writing a blog about a guy you’ve been dating for TWO months? Why, yes..yes, I am. He’s THAT special. (Cue some sappy love song by Train)

So this guy has a name. It’s Josh. You can call him Joshua. Or J-Sweezy. Or Bunny. That’s what I call him. ‘Cause he’s cute like a bunny. Josh is probably most definitely the sweetest guy I’ve ever met. I’ve compiled a list of reasons why I like him. Here it is...and bonus, a photo of Bunny!


  •  He’s hilarious. We have a very similar sense of humor. The number one thing I’ve always looked for in someone was how hard they could make me laugh. If I laughed so hard, I peed my pants, it was truly meant to be.
  • He’s supa dupa nice. He does things that make me happy. I say, “I big puffy heart Crave cupcakes.” So, what does he do? On one of our first few dates, he gives me a dozen Crave cupcakes. Apple. My favorite.
  • We like the same music. That’s pretty self-explanatory. Except there is one song that he likes that I don’t. Oh yeah, there it is….

  • He understands me. I’m pretty open. I will tell anyone anything they want to know about my life. During our first few dates, we had some pretty serious conversations about life, our bucket lists, our pasts, and…*Disclaimer: If you do not like reading about other peoples’ medical issues, you may want to close your eyes throughout this next part.
 So, here’s the thing..I have tummy trubs. Not gonna lie. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. Maybe you do, too! Maybe this post will help you get it all out in the open. All I want to do is help. So basically, I can’t eat a lot of certain foods. The list goes on and on and on. One thing on the list is ANYTHING on the menu at El Burrito. That’s a given. But, this is a lot of information to take in when you first start dating someone. As a woman, you’re supposed to give this impression that you always wear makeup and you wake up every morning with breath as fresh as the ocean air! That’s not me. I tell it like it is. It makes for some interesting conversations! But Josh embraced my self-diagnosed IBS. I thank him for that. *You can open your eyes now.

There are many more things that I like about Josh, but I feel like I’ve written way too much already. You’re probably falling asleep reading this super long post. So, I’ll leave off here tonight. I will be back with more interesting things soon. Like, the Blind-folded Date. Or Downtown Austin Bike Ride. Or the Baby-Food Taste-Test Date. Yeah, I said it. And yeah, we did that.

P.S. You may be wondering about our blog name. Brutus is our baby. He is a shark. You'll learn more about him soon. Promise. 
 
*Personal Pan Pizza will most likely not be free. You will most likely have to pay for it. But you will receive a certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this little gem here! Be nice and have a good day!