Monday, June 13, 2011

Back again...and a little different.

Hey guys..I'm back! Just took a little break. :)

I know some people might be confused about what's going on 'round here, so I'll catch you up. Long story short, Bunny and I decided that we're better off as friends right now. No hurt feelings...completely understandable. So, we're still hanging out...we're just not making out. Catch my drift? Thought so. But, it's all good in the neighborhood! And, after discussing it with B., I decided to keep the blog alive! Long live Brutus! (Well, not really...Brutus is no longer alive, that we know of, but he lives on in our hearts.)

I've decided to keep using this blog as my personal blog..just so I have a place to document my journeys somewhere other than The Facebook. Josh and I still have adventures together, but I'll also be blogging about other personal things as well. It'll be oh-so-much fun.

I'm going to try to still blog about the fun things we've done in the past couple of months, but I'm not even going to attempt to do them in order. For now, I'll leave you with some pictures from Josh's 25th birthday. 
We all had dinner at Pueblo (go Cleveland!), where we dined on fine foods and DELICIOUS cake (Dr. Pepper cake made by Joanne, Josh's sister-in-law), then we headed to Main Event where we played Laser Tag and bowled. It was definitely a fun night! 

(sorry for poor cell-phone quality pics...it's the best I could do.)

 Joanne, me, Amy


Davis, Shaun, Josh (they were told to pose like gangstas...they succeeded)


I'll be back soonish with more fun stuff! Hope you all are having a fun summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this little gem here! Be nice and have a good day!