Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bay Fishing in Galveston

On a Thursday in the past few weeks, we went on a bay fishing adventure! I love to fish, most of the time...but especially when I actually catch fish. :)

We had fun, but didn't catch many fish. Oh wait, we didn't catch any. Well, I did, but it was just a little catfish, so I'm not counting it. Unless, Josh makes fun of me for not catching anything...then I'm totally counting it!

We boarded the boat and drove out a little ways into the blue ocean. We tried 5 or 6 different spots and no one on the boat was catching anything worthwhile. (There were 30-35 people on the catamaran.) Finally, at the last spot, I caught the catfish. Then it was time to head back. 

This really was so much fun..especially since you don't have to bring anything. For less than $30, you get a four-hour trip and they provide the pole and bait. They even take the fish off the hook for you! Score for me...I don't like touching the fish. :)

Some pics from the day..










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this little gem here! Be nice and have a good day!