Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Life...since Instagram.

Recently I upgraded to a new phone. I had felt the pressure to get an iPhone for a while and really didn't care what phone I got, as long as it allowed me to get on Facebook (Omg...can you imagine if I couldn't access Facebook from my phone?! Oh the horror!) and allowed me to take pretty pictures. Whenever iPhones became popular, Instagram became a huge hit. As soon as I was introduced to it, I was in love. Like, real love. Swoon. So, a huge selling point for me, as far as iPhone went, was Instagram. Androids just don't have that kind of sex appeal for me.

Tomorrow, Josh and I are headed to Playa Del Carmen to shoot a wedding for these two...


 We're both very excited and hope to have lots and lots of fun!
For now, I will update you on what I've been doing...in the form of Instagrams. Duh.


I've been drinking lots of these....Iced Vanilla Chai will be the death of me.




I've been hanging out with this guy. A lot. He's pretty funny. 




I've also hung out with this chick. She bakes cakes. I wash the dishes. I get to eat the cake. Everyone wins! 




We've also spent some time with these two. They're loads of fun and they're really cute.




We've eaten out. A lot. So much for my "6-pack abs before Mexico" plan.




And my newest adventure is this...




Last week, I started freelance writing/photographing for the Cleveland Advocate. I will be doing a weekly article showcasing Cleveland area leaders/business owners. My first article should be online this week and next week in print. It's been fun thinking of people to interview and learning more about leaders in our community. I'm really excited because this gives me another opportunity to write, but it also still gives me time to do my own stuff. Score.


I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I will be back with TONS of Mexico pics as soon as I can. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this little gem here! Be nice and have a good day!