Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ketchup

Apparently, blogging is not at the top of my to-do list...for either of my blogs. It's just so much easier to keep up via Facebook. It also doesn't help that I've been so super crazy busy the past few months that I haven't had time to blog. Well, it does help me...it just doesn't benefit the blog. :) 

So, this post will basically update you on what I've/we've been up to! You're welcome.

The most important update is probably that I got bangs! I love them and they've gotten a lot of compliments, so they're probably going to stay a while..


 I've hung out with these girls...a lot! Shaun and Joanne (Josh's brother and sister-in-law, parents of these costumed girls) ran their first marathon a couple of weeks ago, so I was on girl-duty for two days. We had fun carving pumpkins and attending a party that I had to shoot.




Carving pumpkins...my boo is so good at carving. :) It was my first time carving a pumpkin..and I don't allow myself to use knives in dangerous situations, so...


I was in charge of de-pulping them! It was really disgusting. 


Our Instagrammed Final Product...pretty much the best jack-o-lantern on the block!


We also planned on attending Hallelujah Night at Liberty Church on Halloween night, so our primary task for days beforehand was to find a costume. I love dressing up for any event. Josh, on the other hand, does not. But, he loves me, so he agreed to do it. Isn't he the sweetest? 
We found these at Target, but they were too intense.


We ended up being NERDS! Easy costumes...nerd glasses and suspenders. We were definitely a hit!

And here we are again with the girls! We're probably going to end up adopting them... :)
Also, Hallelujah Night was the night I almost had a heart attack climbing the rock wall. Me and heights don't mix.



Birthdays. There are a lot of them. 


BFFs!


The most time-consuming event that has taken place the past couple of months is definitely Josh' s house renovation. He's currently in the process of remodeling his kitchen, old living room/new dining room, and bathroom. The first two are done, for the most part...the bathroom is still in process. This remodel requires A LOT of trips to Lowe's and Home Depot. Most of our nights include a trip to one of these stores. Some of the process is fun, like picking out my jacuzzi tub or cabinet hardware or paint colors. The rest...the lumber, the sheetrock, concrete...is not. The remodel is also causing us to stay at my apartment (my teeny-tiny, itty-bitty, one-room apartment) 100% of the time, so Josh misses his house. And I do, too. He has a memory foam mattress. I have back problems. My back needs his mattress. Anyway, it'll hopefully be done in the next couple of weeks, so that will be exciting. I'm really excited to clean the house. Is that weird? That I can't wait to clean?? 


Josh has also been my photography assistant on more than one occasion recently. For that, I am very thankful. It's always nice to have an assistant. It would also be really cool if there were robots that could be programmed to be your assistants.

I am so thankful for Josh. He makes me so happy and I can't imagine being with anyone else. I love him more than anything and am so glad we're together. I could go on and on, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. :)


Ok, now I must get back to work...Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this little gem here! Be nice and have a good day!